Lonely Planet Kids - Lonely Planet Kids Bird Atlas
Take to the skies and meet the world’s most amazing birds. Navigate your way across the continents using detailed maps and discover birds of prey, birds of paradise, aquatic birds and more. Fun lift-the-flaps offer kids an immersive experience, revealing surprises, wow-factor facts and a fascinating glimpse into the lives of our feathered friends.
Stretch your wings for an epic journey around the globe and discover the many incredible birds that share our planet. Use the handy maps and diagrams to understand more about each bird’s natural habitat and track impressive migration routes for those that travel extraordinary distances. Learn about their spectacular courtship displays, mind-blowing nest-building techniques and the environmental changes that threaten their way of life. This is the ultimate book for children - and grown ups - who are wild about wildlife.
Inside Bird Atlas:
- Packed with original artwork, beautiful illustrations and stunning photography that make this vibrant and engaging book a must-read for kids aged 8+
- Detailed and insightful maps and diagrams that guide readers from continent to continent, showing them where the birds live and how they spend their lives
- Fun interactive elements and lift-the-flaps to entertain curious minds
- Features popular and lesser-known birds including eagles, falcons, ostriches, penguins, hummingbirds, birds of paradise, seabirds, garden birds, flightless birds, aquatic birds and many more
- Covers regions: North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, Arctic & Antarctic
Bird Atlas is the latest book in Lonely Planet Kids’ novelty atlas series following on from Dinosaur Atlas, Bug Atlas and Ocean Animal Atlas. Written by Camilla de la Bedovere and illustrated by Josy Bloggs, this is the perfect book for wildlife enthusiasts and fans of the series who have been anticipating this unmissable release.