Goodbye Salad Days: Kevin Faces Adulthood - Traer Scott
Goodbye Salad Days tells the story of Kevin, a regular hamster in a familiar quarter-life crisis.
Kevin's got his own hamster-sized home, hamster-sized furniture, and the soul-crushing societal expectation to do adulthood right.
Both adorable and painfully relatable, this book is sure to hit a soft spot in any reader trying to make the best of growing up and facing adulthood.
• Features 25 scenarios with short captions
• Filled with full color photographs of Kevin in handmade dioramas
• At once perfectly weird and very relatable, making it a great gift
Life for Kevin means enduring the grind of work responsibilities, an aching body, and mounting pressure from his parents to start a family, among other things.
This sweet and funny book is a great gift or self-purchase for anyone hitting their quarter-life crisis and in need of some relatable laughs.
• This hilarious and cute book is for anyone who has experienced (or is about to experience) these moments of loss and despair, and need a good laugh or a pick-me-up
• Also a great gift for anyone who loves hamsters—especially funny photos of them
• Author Traer Scott is a celebrated animal photographer and has had work featured in National Geographic