Beekeeping (First Time) - Kim Flottum
First Time Beekeeping is an absolute beginners guide to keeping bees with ease and success.
• Setting up and caring for your own colonies
• Selecting the best location to place your new bee colonies for their safety and yours
• The most practical and nontoxic ways to care for your bees
• Harvesting the products of a beehive and collecting and using honey
• Bee problems and treatments
With this complete resource and the sage advice of Bee Culture editor emeritus and best-selling author of The Backyard Beekeeper Kim Flottum, your hives will be healthy, happy, and productive. Each book in the 'First Time' series distills how-to guidance and advice from an expert on a specific topic into targeted step-by-step instruction geared toward the absolute beginner.