Kiwi Farmers' Guide to Life - Tim Fulton
- Stories of New Zealand farmers and their families, tracing the ancestral journeys that brought them to their particular piece of rural Kiwi paradise.
- Profiles some of the country’s most innovative farmers; their motivations, frustrations and legacies; the camaraderie amongst their local communities.
- Stories of sweat, vision and risk-taking.
- The farmer’s role as environmental steward.
- A compilation of relatable, instructional and inspirational stories of heartland New Zealand and an insight into that irresistible pull towards working the land and being one’s own boss in an unpredictable and often challenging environment.