The Student Vegan Cookbook - Hannah Kaminsky
The Student Vegan Cookbook delivers healthy, inexpensive, fast, and exciting plant-based recipes that are easy to make even if you have limited kitchen equipment.
Award-winning vegan blogger Hannah Kaminsky has walked the walk, cooking delicious meals for herself and her roommates in her own college years. Fast-forward a few years and Hannah is now a professional food writer and photographer who has created a stunning book full of truly scrumptious, yet easy-to-make, vegan recipes. It includes:
- Wraps, tacos, burritos, and sandwiches, for lunches and casual dinners on the fly
- All kinds of fast and easy noodle dishes, from pasta, soba, and udon to new ways to fix ramen, the perennial student favorite
- Super-healthy smoothies, juices, and shakes
- Loaded toasts-because avocado toast is not the only way to turn toast into a meal
- Colorful, filling, and flavorful one-pan and one-bowl dinners-for the many students who have access to only one burner
- Snacks and party treats that not only taste incredible but also are good for you
Whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian, or simply an omnivore who wants to eat healthier, and whether you live at home, in your own apartment, or in a dorm, you'll kick your cooking and eating game up to the next level with this inventive and incredibly useful book.