Raincoat - Scribbler Tui Luxe Fleece Bonded Long Coat
Designed in New Zealand
Meet the Tui Luxe - velvet fleece bonded elegance. Deep, dark green base with gorgeous pops of teal, silver and red. This coat means (beautiful) business.
Tell me quick:
Highly waterproof outer fabric bonded to a luxurious velvet fleece with a longer length and a stunning design in homage to our beautiful Aotearoa. Snug meets sexy.
All the deets:
Wear it to the office, for dinner out on those icy, twinkly evenings. Either way - you're going to love how you feel in this luxe coat.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level. Please note the seams are not sealed due to the pile of the fleece.
- Recycled PET outer fabric - doing your bit for the planet every time you put it on!
- Velvet fleece bonded for a luxurious skin feel and added warmth
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can sit more comfortably
- New hood shape for this style with 2-way adjustable hood - back of head adjustability and draw cords to pull tight around your face on windy days
- Removable hood - if you prefer to wear this coat without the hood - you can!
- Taller collar for better wind protection and for improved insulation
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about. We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden ribbed cuffs to keep the cold from running up your sleeve
- Longer length to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin
- Scribbler contrast embroidery on chest - it's all in the details!
Rae wears a size 8 (S) and Lan wears a size 16 (2XL).
To clean your coat we recommend washing with Nikwax Tech Wash. Then, if your jacket requires DWR re-proofing, wash with Nikwax SoftShell Proof. See our garment care guide here.
We all know the weather just happens. There's no taming it or predicting it. Especially here in our own Aotearoa where there literally are 'Four Seasons in One Day'. One minute you're walking along the road, dry and happy as ever, the next, well, let's just say, you're contemplating using a cardboard box to save yourself from the wind and rain! Owning a SCRIBBLER raincoat will mean that you are never caught out by wild, untameable weather again.
But that doesn't mean that you have to compromise on style, either. All SCRIBBLER raincoats are designed with YOU in mind. We aim to create the most beautiful prints that we can, in stand-out, complementary colours. Our focus is on how our coats will look on you - we want you to feel and truly look amazing when you wear a SCRIBBLER.
With love from New Zealand.