Raincoat - Scribbler Military Peony fleece bonded raincoat
Because you loved the shell version in this print so much, we decided to make a fleecy option for you - just in time for winter!
For the resilient but gentle in all of us. En trend, lovely and practical - the Military Peony is a contrast of strength, practicality and soft, blush femininity all rolled into one - just like you! We made this because we love peonies and the contrast with the earthy olive-green base was just too delicious - we knew you would love it.
Tell me quick:
Scribbler's signature flattering cut in colours that would look just as good on day time travel/beach/nature walks as on city evenings out exploring new places or out with the girls. Highly waterproof and gorgeously fleecy!
All the deets:
We know this is your favourite coat - black base with pops of bright colour - it's an awesome addition to your wardrobe.
- Waterproof now to 10000mm (high) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a shower with water beading off you like a duck's back.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you're out taking on nature trails or doing mild exercise around the neighbourhood.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans - better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability - so you can fully customise the way you wear it based on your activity.
- Hand-warmer, zippered side pockets to keep your icy fingers toasty warm, and... pockets! Who doesn't love pockets?! We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- New internal pocket - for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the cold winter winds from flying up your sleeves (I hate that!)
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of movement
- Longer scooped back to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip