Raincoat - Rock Rose waterproof long coat - artist collaboration edition
A gorgeous collaboration with New Zealand based artist Ingrid Marais, who also created the prints for our previous styles the African Protea and Cosmos. The Rock Rose is an ode to succulent plants and the striking protea in soft pastels. This is a longer length, A-line coat that is lined in a luxurious metallic satin. The perfect coat for all year around adventures.
This raincoat is highly waterproof, windproof and breathable so you can do moderate exercise in it without sweating more than usual. Perfect for Autumn/Spring strolls and warmer weather when you don’t know what the weather is going to do!
- Fit allows for layering
- Fully seam sealed - keeps water from seeping through the seams
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to encourage water beading on the surface of the fabric
- 10 000mm water proof fabric - keeps water droplets out
- 5 000 mvp breathable fabric - allows water vapour out
- Windproof fabric - to keep you warm regardless of the wind
- Light weight fabric - for easy storage/packing - 500g approximate weight
- High visibility reflective strip on back - for additional visibility in low light
- NEW high visibility reflective strips on front pockets to allow for better visibility in low light
- Scribbler logo reflective print on chest
- Longer length A-line fit - to extend your protection from the weather
- Fully lined in a beautiful metallic satin
- Reinforced peak on the hood - to keep the rain out of your eyes and off your make up/glasses
- Adjustable hood - so it doesn't blow off your head in strong winds
- Chin guard - to protect your chin from the zip
- Storm flap - to keep water from getting past the zip
- Flattering shape - to make you look good!
- YKK zip pockets - to keep your valuables safe and dry
- Two-way YKK front zip for riding/sitting in comfort
- Hidden elasticated cuffs - to keep water from running down your sleeves