Living Lunarly - Kiki Ely
Learn to nourish your spirit in harmony with the moon with Living Lunarly. This book offers intention-setting rituals, meditations, plant-care exercises, and other self-care practices designed to echo the rhythms of the lunar cycle.
- Intention-setting rituals connected to the new moon and full moon
- Exercises centered around growth, including plant care and other rituals rooted in nature
- Meditation and breathwork to help you calm and ground yourself
- Tips for nourishment, deep sleep, and beauty rituals to celebrate your body
- Journaling prompts to help you explore your monthly intention
- Other techniques to help you process your emotions and give and receive loving-kindness in everyday life
By following the book through the moons of the year, you'll gain a natural sense of the powers and properties of each season and phase of the moon, and of which rituals and practices resonate most deeply with you. As you incorporate these practices into the rhythm of your days, you'll find yourself moving in greater harmony with natural cycles, and benefiting from your deepening connection to the world around you.
Living Lunarly gives you an accessible yet thorough guide to creating a self-care practice linked to the lunar cycle that is meaningful, individual, and powerfully healing.