Hello Fresh Recipes that Work - Patrick Drake
Started back in 2012, HelloFresh is the world's leading recipe kit service. Each week their customers receive delicious recipes, recipe cards and all the fresh ingredients to cook them from scratch, straight to their door. In their debut cookbook, Head Chef and HelloFresh Co-Founder Patrick Drake shares the all-time top 100 recipes and techniques, as tested by millions of customers.
Whether you're a beginner who likes clear instructions, or a seasoned cooked looking for quick mid-week inspiration, Recipes That Work is the simplest way to get delicious dinners on the table in around 30 minutes.
These recipes require minimal effort and no complicated techniques. Impress friends and family with tasty, nutritious dishes such as Roasted Honey Feta with Crispy Sweet Potatoes, Super Mexican Shepherd's Pie, and HelloFresh's famous Prawn and Prosciutto Linguine.
This is not a cookbook that will just look pretty on a shelf, but one that will become the most reliable, sauce-spattered, page-folded, go-to book in your kitchen.
- 100 delicious HelloFresh customer-approved recipes and techniques with step-by-step photography
- Extensive vegetarian options
- Key techniques for easier cooking
- Tips on equipping your kitchen on a budget
- A list of store-cupboard essentials
- Quick recipes for post-work suppers, most ready in under 30 minutes