Adia Waterproof Puffer Vest - Artist collaboration edition
It is made from waterproof fabric with a zip-off removable hood and features an exquisite print by talented South African based artist Julie Smith-Belton. This vest is also extra special in that the filling we have chosen is made from recycled plastic bottles! We chose this because it will have a more positive impact on the environment, will not harm animals and if the filling happens to get wet it will dry much more quickly.
- Waterproof outer fabric - 3 000 mm
- Breathable fabric - 3 000 mvp
- DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) to encourage water to bead on the surface
- Inner quilting made from recycled plastic bottles and polyester
- Zip-off removable hood
- 4 inner pockets with earphone cable opening
- 2 exterior zip pockets
- Two way front zipper for comfort while riding/sitting
- All YKK zippers
- Reflective Scribbler logo on chest
- Beautiful customised collaboration art print by Julie Smith-Belton
- Fit is made for layering - if you want a snug fit, opt for a size down to your usual
Model wears a size 8 - Small.
Note the fit of this vest is made for layering. If you want a snug fit, opt for a size down to your usual.