Raincoat - Scribbler Paradiso waterproof mesh lined raincoat
Designed in New Zealand
Striking Strelitzia (Bird of Paradise) flowers and soft, delicate bougainvillaea flowers surrounded by a jungle of palms and dark green leaves. This beautiful, tropical design goes with everything you own! Printed on recycled PET waterproof fabric.
Tell me quick:
Lightweight, super comfortable but seriously waterproof - this jacket has it all. Good looks and great function - what more do you need?
All the deets:
Packable perfection. This rain jacket will fit in the tiniest of spots and weighing in at approx. 400g, is great to have with you for those unexpected, sparkly showers.
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam sealed (no water can reach you through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level.
- Breathable to let water vapour escape while you're getting from home to work or whiling time away at the farmer's market on Saturday morning.
Printed layer of fabric is made from recycled plastic - this is feel good fashion all the way. Scribbler is so proud to finally be able to offer this to you.
- Fully lined in a soft black mesh which feels great against your skin.
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortable
- New hood shape with 3-way adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower. Our new hood shape was based on research from our Scribbler fans - better peripheral vision, back of head adjustability and peak adjustability - so you can fully customise the way you wear it based on your activity.
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about. We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- New internal pocket - for those extra special valuables you want to keep close to your heart (quite literally!)
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm (and cold shivers up your spine!)
- Palm cut out cuff for ease of movement
- Longer back scoop to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip