Raincoat - Scribbler Magnolia waterproof long raincoat
Royal blue with dreamy white magnolias and the most striking cherry-red satin lining! The all year around Magnolia wonder-coat - for the equally amazing Wonder Woman that you are!
Tell me quick:
Keeps you covered in a flattering longer length, A-line cut. Luxurious satin lining makes you feel special every time you put it on, like a cape (hang on, Wonder Woman doesn't have a cape...). Highly waterproof and breathable.
All the deets:
Versatility, versatility, versatility. That's all we're going to say... seriously, this coat is awesome all year around - layer it up, wear on its own - you're going to wear it a lot!
- Waterproof to 10 000mm (high), seam sealed (no water can reach you through the seams) and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) means you won't get wet in a downpour with water beading off you like a duck's back. This is our highest rated waterproof level.
- Breathable to 5 000 mvp (medium-high) to let water vapour escape while you're out taking on neighbourhood walks, getting from home to work or meandering the farmer's market on Saturday morning.
- Satin lined for a silky smooth skin-feel and moisture wicking
- Reflective elements on side pockets, chest and back so that cars and others can see you in low light.
- Two-way front zipper (YKK - cos they're the best) - so you can ride your bike/horse or sit in your car/a bus comfortably
- Hood with reinforced peak and adjustable hood - because nobody wants water in their eyes when they're trying to see in front of them in a rain shower
- Zippered side pockets to keep your valuables dry and safe when out and about. We have also included zip pullers to help you find the zips especially when you're wearing gloves
- Storm flap over the front zip to keep things water tight for you
- Hidden elasticated cuffs to keep water from running down your arm (and cold shivers up your spine!)
- Longer length to protect you even more when moving about
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the gorgeous yellow zip